Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Animal themed products by Ibride

Created by 3 members of the same French family, the inspiration for each Ibride item comes from "both the very close environment and travels around the world. The word 'ibride' itself is a play on words in French meaning 'hybrid', and many of the pieces combine several forms and several functions." Some of my favourites below...and more at their beautiful website.

I just love this gorgeous deer tray below. (Available at Velocity Art and Design.) Their animal themed series of bookshelves and tables are also quite magical.
(Above) Joe. This will be wonderful for a child's room.



(above) Diva. This will make a wonderful coffee table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that coffee table - so unique.

janine de waal said...

I LOVE the polar bear and Diva - really cool! I want a polar bear for my books!!!!