Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I'mmmm BACK! It feels great to have taken a short break from blogging and to return all inspired and excited! Thank you for those who continued to visit while I was away! As you can see, I have given this little blog a small facelift with a brand new banner!

I will kick start the new year with some cool wallpaper I found via sub-studio.
Believe it or not, these wallpaper actually reacts with heat from the radiator and blooms! How clever!
Equally fun and dynamic are these interactive wallpaper from 5.5 Designers.

(image via sub-studio)

4 comments:

annechovie said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year! Very cool wallpaper.

laissezfaire said...

Hi Anne, thanks for the warm welcome back! =))

Marr said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I was referred by my pal about your blog at pusikstudio.blogspot.com and came upon this blog. Very cool and I love your creations. Very inspiring. thanks for sharing.

Joanna Goddard said...

that flower wallpaper is so cool! thanks for the great find. xo