Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Melbourne!


I am now in Melbourne, Australia. The weather is perfect and the people are really nice and friendly. Too bad I have still not completely recovered from my cold to enjoy much of the city. Am staying in a lovely and conveniently located boutique hotel called Hotel Charsfield. Definitely reccommend this place to anyone looking for a nice and reasonably priced accommodation in Melbourne.I missed the weekend buzz at the Queen Victoria Market and am really looking forward to visiting it once I get better!

(The image above is by Catherine Ledner. Living in California with a host of animals, Catherine is well known for her incredible animal photography that is beautifully taken against a gorgeous backdrop of coloured wallpaper. She has just launched her new site "Catherine's Animals" site with limited edition prints for sale. Do check it out! )

No comments: